- США, Штат Нью Йорк.
- What's up: +13157511678. , Telegram: Marianna Bradley. +13157511678.
Home town vocabulary for IELTS.
Areas of a city
Means of transport
Your home in general
- Do you live in a house or a flat?
- How long have you lived there?
- Where did you live before [if you have only lived there a short time]
- Who do you live with?
- Can you describe your home a little.
- Do you like your flat/house?
Houses and flats
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- What are the advantages of living in a flat/house?
- What’s your favourite room in your home?
- How is this room decorated?
- What do you do in this room?
The area you live in
- What can you see through the windows of your home?
- What is the environment like around your home?
- What facilities are there near your home?
- Is it easy to travel to and from your home?
- Do you think it’s a good area to live in?
- Would you recommend that as a good place to live?
- Would you consider moving to live somewhere else?
- Is there anything about your home you would like to improve?
- Where do you live?
- Have you always lived there?
- How long have you been living there?
- Where do you come from?
- Do you live in the city or the countryside?
- What kind of a place is it?
- Is it a large city or a small town?
- Has it changed much in the past few years?
Feeling about hometown
- Do you like living there?
- Is there anything you dislike about living there?
- Would you recommend it as somewhere to live?
Places and people
- What’s your favourite place in your hometown?
- What do people do in your hometown?
- Is it easy to travel around in your hometown?
- Do you plan to stay there all your life?
- Would you ever consider living somewhere else?
- How long do you think you will continue to live there?
- How do you think it might change in the future?