Ask any professional what kinds of messages they spend the majority of their sit-down time at a computer writing and responding to. They will likely tell you that they’re requesting information or action and replying to those with answers or acknowledgements.
- Please get back to me if you need any help.
- I'd like to know a little more about it.
- I'd appreciate your help on this.
- I'll send it to you.
- I need you to be there at the meeting.
- I'd like you to prepare a report.
- Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
- If you need ( require) more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Of course, I'd be pleased to help.
- Can I ask you to look after them?
- Shall I show them around?