- A is more expensive than B.
- A is a lot/much more expensive than B.
- A is a bit/a little more expensive than B.
- A is one of our best selling models.
- A costs 20 % more than B.
- It's colder and colder/more and more difficult.
- The better the quality, the more you pay.
- It was the best meal I've ever eaten.
- A is cheap compare to/in comparison with B.
- A is (almost/twice/not) as expensive as B.
- A is (exactly/almost/nearly/not) the same as B.
- I don't have as many friends as in England.
- I don't have as much time as I used to.
- Bill is (exactly/just/quite/not) like his brother.