- США, Штат Нью Йорк.
- What's up: +13157511678. , Telegram: Marianna Bradley. +13157511678.
- Look for words in the surrounding sentences that serve as connectors.
- Look also for shared subjects. For example, if the given sentence refers to "this theory" look for a sentence in the paragraph that references some theory. If it refers to "this machine" look for a reference to a machine in the paragraph.
- Pay special attention to logical connecting words; they can provide important information about where the sentence should be placed.
* Frequently used connecting words:
- On the other hand
- For example
- On the contrary
- In contrast
- Further, or Furthermore
- In other words
- As a result
Finally the Ballets Russes began revolutionizing ballet in the early 20th century, there have been continued attempts to break the mold of classical ballet.* Currently the artistic scope of ballet technique is more all-encompassing than ever.* This also has influenced ballet's accompanying music, stagings and multimedia. Modern choreographers have embraced techniques that classical choreographers would not have considered acceptable to the art form.* The boundaries that classify a work of classical ballet are constantly being stretched, muddied and blurred until perhaps all that remains today are traces of technique idioms such as 'turnout'.*
Look at the four stars (*) that indicate where the following sentence might fit.
"These efforts have changed the art of ballet in very significant ways."
Where would the sentence fit best?
- A. The first star
- B. The second star
- C. The third star
- D. The fourth star
The answer is choice A. The key word to recognize is "attempts," which is a synonym of "efforts."
Полезный материал на все разделы TOEFL
В данном разделе представлен полезный материал по всем разделам экзамена TOEFL: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing,