- There are six tasks in total, and the whole section takes up only 20 minutes. The whole TOEFL takes four hours to complete, so you can see that 20 minutes is not much time.
- Each of 6 tasks is rated from 0 to 4. The sum is converted to a scaled score of 0 to 30.
- ETS-certified test scorers rate responses and evaluate how well you develop your topic and deliver your message in English.
- Personal Preference - Preparation time: 15 seconds Response time: 45 seconds. This question will ask you to speak about a person, place, object or event that is familiar to you.
- Choice - Preparation time: 15 seconds Response time: 45 seconds. You will be presented with two situations or opinions. You'll be asked which you prefer and you need to explain your choice.
3. Campus Situation Topic: Fit and Explain. Preparation time: 30 seconds Response time: 60 seconds
- A reading passage (75–100 words) presents a campus-related issue.
- A listening passage (60–80 seconds, 150–180 words) comments on the issue in the reading passage.
- The question asks the test taker to summarize the speaker’s opinion within the context of the reading
Полезный материал на все разделы TOEFL
В данном разделе представлен полезный материал по всем разделам экзамена TOEFL: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing,